Teen Challenge endeavors to help people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well and spiritually alive!
Grace House is a long-term residential Teen Challenge program for women ages 18 and over who are struggling with life-controlling problems. This is a Christ centered program with an emphasis on discipleship and recovery.
The program includes the following:
* Intense Discipleship
* Times of Prayer and Devotion Daily
* Group and Individual Bible Study
* Regular Church Attendance
* Support Groups
* Development of Life Skills & Healthy Relationships
* Community Volunteer Hours